Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

150MB Line Donnybrook Cork

Options
  • 28-03-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hey there.

Just wondering as I've read the 150MB page that has been linked here already. We recently got a flier through the door regarding it. However on the site that has been linked a couple of times, Douglas has been flagged in Phase 1. I'm just wondering if Donnybrook was covered in Douglas :) Thanks

Val

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

Valormeer wrote: »
    Hey there.

Just wondering as I've read the 150MB page that has been linked here already. We recently got a flier through the door regarding it. However on the site that has been linked a couple of times, Douglas has been flagged in Phase 1. I'm just wondering if Donnybrook was covered in Douglas  Thanks

Val

donnybrook is covered by the Douglas exchange, Only FTTC has being deployed , up to 70MB.
    • Have you seen any cabinets in the donnybrook area
    • distance from cabinet will determine actual speed that you will get to a max of 70MB

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Valormeer

There is a Cabinet at the entrence to my estate. Greenvally to be exact, The thing is I'm more looking for upload speeds. The issue I'm having as having under 1mb upload just isn't good enough for streaming. Got the flier through for the 150MB.

Thank's for the Answer btw :)

Advertisement