Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

german volume training

Options
  • 28-03-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

hey..
    has anyone ever tried german volume training?
    Im reading articles on bb.com and they tell me that gvt is the best for building muscle mass.
    anyone ever try it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Dude you're like what I was, putting up threads about programmes asking are they good. I'll put it simple and do what has worked for me and what the likes of Hanley, the drifter etc.. have been roaring at me;

1. Pick a programme and stick to it.
    2. Eat big to get big.
    3. Train.
    4. Sleep.

What have you got to lose by not doing GVT? If its worked for others, there's no reason it won't for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭mayo51

ya i suppose that makes a lot more sense than what i was doing. ill find a workout plan that works for me and ill stick to it then! cheers mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭imnothim

do gvt, its a programme that works and thats what your after (isnt it?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Its mega hard, so dont do it unless you've been training and lifting hard for a few months at least.

It works but takes over your life in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

No programme is gonna make him massive without doing eating huge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement