Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boi atm in ballybricken

Options
  • 28-03-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Just a heads up the atm in ballybricken is breaking or something because it just took my card :( was taking out euros and the card got stuck or something

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I hate that fcuking machine. Seems to be constantly having a sh1t attack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

I hope you gave it a good look over to make sure the machine hasnt been tampered with....
    4. Cash Trapping.

Similar to the Lebanese Loop where a thin sleeve traps your card, this time your cash is trapped by a sleeve or device slipped inside the cash dispenser. Your transaction will operate normally, but you won't receive the cash you've withdrawn.

Chances are you'll either walk or drive away assuming the machine is out of order or you'll go inside the bank and report the incident. Either way, you have left the machine and the thieves can walk up, remove the device, and your cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

i never use that ATM in ballybricken, those that live in the area know it well, it always eating cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Your card could have been skimmed. Id contact the bank immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I blocked the card like five minutes after so I should be ok.

• Advertisement
Advertisement