Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old oak

Options
  • 28-03-2013 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was in the old oak last sat night and there was a besutiful blonde girl with curly hair on the dance floor. We made eye contact on numerous times and I esd wondering does anyone Pknow if she is local or a regular in thr old oak.I am not a perv but I would like to get the chance to meet her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ya durty devil!!! haha see you should never let a moment pass, although if it is ment to be it would have happened.. Cant say i go in there but perhaps if she isnt on this you might try Peoples Republic site just beware for some smart ans..Hope you find her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Sounds a bit Stalky to me buddy.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Poor girl is probably to scared to ever venture out again what with you staring the bejaysus ****e out of her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

As the saying goes "A faint heart never won a fair maiden" Should have approached her last night. Life is too short for regrets!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

only thing for it now. Spend the next 3 months in the old oak watching the door for her to enter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Be careful there auld stock..... Me thinks that was a shemale...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

johnayo wrote: »
    Be careful there auld stock..... Me thinks that was a shemale...

Is that what "besutiful" means - I was wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

You could always ask to view the CCTV footage, then capture her face and start a campaign on Facebook to get a name and then once you get hre name find out her address and turn up on her door step with a bottle of wine and box of condoms.

But hey, that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I hear she works in Anglesea Guarda station, you should go in there and describe your predicament

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Could it be a case of her looking back because you were staring? ;)

Creepin' it real :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Its quite common for a performer to make eye contact with people in the crowd. Dont get your hopes up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Old Oak?????

Ffs a meat market of a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Old Oak?????

You should have seen it in the 60's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

Old Oak?????

You make that sound negative.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe