Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"My first Easter" gift

• 28-03-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a "My first Easter" egg with keepsake (a cup/egg cup/teddy bear? Or even something without the egg?

Comments

Chucken wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get a "My first Easter" egg with keepsake (a cup/egg cup/teddy bear? Or even something without the egg?

I really don't know but you could chance David Wallaces shop, Mr Simms ("Wally wonka's" as I call it) in the Crescent or the sweet shop just opposite Chicken Hut. I think it was a Mr Simms shop and changed its name. Open to correction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

For something without an egg it might be worth trying Pennys or Dunnes. Pennys definitely had 'My First St Patricks Day' babygros so I would assume they may do something similar for Easter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

I got a winnie the poo set last year for a friend in tkmaxx. Might be worth checking out. Failing that just buy a child's egg cup set and an egg in Thorntons and get them to write "first easter" on the egg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I ended up getting him a fluffy bunny(toy) Hes only 5 months so it'll get lots of cuddles :)

I dont know how I didnt think of that first.
    Thanks everyone.

Advertisement