Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open return flights???

Options
  • 29-03-2013 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

My other half is in Canada, and is returning home for a few weeks.
    Is it possible to get an open-ended (or fairly flexible) return flight (actually 2-3 flights to complete the trip)?

He wants to return here to Ireland, then go back to Canada within the next 4-8 weeks.

From what I've seen this is only available on the much more expensive business class flights, but I might not be looking in the right place.
    I've mainly been looking on Skyscanner & Aer Lingus websites.

Any advice please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

he could try flex option on air canada or aerlingus.

But if he could probably get last min flights to edmonton when he needed with airtransat/canadian affair. It would be as close to Lloydminster as saskatoon

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mrs McSweeney

Thanks Bstar.
    I ended up just booking one way (Edmonton to Dublin via a stop at O'Hare).
    The Aer Lingus Flex option seems to only be available for Business class flights, certainly for this particular route. That's a very expensive option!

Advertisement