Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water gone Santry/Beaumont

Options
  • 29-03-2013 12:43am
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just in the door and the water is gone, anyone else effected?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

it was on rte website that water will be off from 10pm to 7am all weekend for the whole of dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Here's the press release

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

I'm in Ranelagh and the water is already gone, thought I might at least get another hour. I guess the repair work has had a knock on effect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 notmadetolast

Havent had a shower in 3 days if i wait till tuesday i will smell like a skunk..:D ..which may be normal very some but i sweat alot especially when im workin.. looks like i;ll be filling the tank with a watering can again take about 45mins to fill it cos the water pressure is too low to reach upstairs... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Is this a blanket shut off across the whole Dublin City area or will any of the pubs in the city centre have water after 10pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Everyone's water back? I was away and just back today.No water in shower / kitchen hmmm Terenure area

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

In Dublin 6w here myself, still no water. Anybody also still having this problem? We can't flush the toilets or use the washing machine without carrying buckets of water up from downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

In Ranelagh here and my water is still working fine.

D6W here too and water is fine; thanks for the reminder though, was away for the Easter week down the country, had forgotten about the water shortage so will be more conscious of it now. No late showers or washing the dishes or over use of flushing the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

In D9, the water always flowed during the crisis, no noticeable shutoffs or reduced pressure :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement