Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nirvana - Hormoaning (Vinyl) worth much?

Options
  • 29-03-2013 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

99C0E713-83AA-4B1E-BFCF-E8CF67E39FDE-2944-000000D60842B65F_zps9b5e3e1d.jpg

just going through records here and was wondering if this pink marble colored vinyl is worth anything?

also bonus points for the first person to name the Album underneath????? it was massive!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

It says on the link below its worth 11 euro but if you have the number on the spine of the sleeve or on the label on the record it might turn out to be a different pressing

http://www.musicstack.com/priceguide/nirvana/hormoaning

Also.... below it is VS by Pearl Jam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

Correct!!!

I believe mine is a counterfit originally pressed in 98.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I uses popsike.com to find the price of records or use discogs either. If you get the record number or the matrix and google it or put it into either of them sites it should tell you how much it roughly is worth

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

It's not listed at all on the 2012 rare record price guide. But if you had the original Bleach album on white vinyl, that would be a different story, as there were only 300 released as far as I know. That'd be worth a few hundr€d.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

http://www.discogs.com/Nirvana-Hormoaning/release/2849214

If it's this pink one (check the matrix et al) then it could be worth a shot sticking it up online. Discogs is where it's at, really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement