Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards not working properly on windowsphone since yesterday

Options
  • 29-03-2013 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Since yesterday boards mobile isn't working properly. I can't change pages unless I open in new tab??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I was using it fine on mine in the last hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

irish-stew wrote: »
    I was using it fine on mine in the last hour.

strange, I can't go to next page or change page. I'll do another restart.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just tried mine again just to be sure. Even composed this post from it. Only difference I can see is the slight facelift it has gone under over the last couple of days.

irish-stew wrote: »
    Just tried mine again just to be sure. Even composed this post from it. Only difference I can see is the slight facelift it has gone under over the last couple of days.

I can do everything I used to do apart from change page, ie go to page 2 from page 1 of a thread. Very strange indeed. Its only since the face lift.

snaps wrote: »
    I can do everything I used to do apart from change page, ie go to page 2 from page 1 of a thread. Very strange indeed. Its only since the face lift.

seems to be working again now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So it wasnt just me, thanks.

Advertisement