Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

browsing on phone:unable to change the page

Options
  • 29-03-2013 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭

I have a Nokia lumia and normally browse Boards on my phone. The layout of boards on my mobile changed yesterday and now I can only read the page that opens when I click on a thread. Nothing happens when i click a different page number or try to move forwards or backwards. This doesn't happen on any other site. I can move between pages easily.
    Any ideas what is wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Call me Al wrote: »
    I have a Nokia lumia and normally browse Boards on my phone. The layout of boards on my mobile changed yesterday and now I can only read the page that opens when I click on a thread. Nothing happens when i click a different page number or try to move forwards or backwards. This doesn't happen on any other site. I can move between pages easily.
    Any ideas what is wrong?

Same here on iPhone 4 safari

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

There's a thread on it in feedback. http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056913565/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

cambo2008 wrote: »
    There's a thread on it in feedback. http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056913565/1

what does it say to do..? I can only read the first page! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Call me Al wrote: »
    what does it say to do..? I can only read the first page! :D
    Clear the cache on your browser and restart it.
    It worked for me on iPhone but it's not working for everybody. Plenty of other issues too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Still not working... Fe#k it anyway... really annoying!

• Advertisement
Advertisement