Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The making of a zine...

• 29-03-2013 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

To compliment the zine, I have filmed the process of making, bagging and shipping your copies out to you. It's my first attempt at making a little 'film' thing and I thought it would be nice (on a personal level) to keep as a memento of the project and how far it reached (thanks to the community!).

Please view in HD and full screen for the best experience!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Wow, thats seriously well done. Very professional Pyong, its very well put together!

Ireland din't get a mention in the list of countries though :( Damn brits :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Oh f**k ahaha! I made that part of it after about 8 or 9 cans last night before the final render. Checked it 3 times this morning to make sure of typos and still never spotted it haha!

Ah well, just think of it as falling under the United Kingdom! NOW DO AS YOU'RE TOLD! :D

Nothing to see here, move it along now please... :)

p.s: Cheers for the kind words. I'm really pleased with the results as I only made it with Sony Vegas Platinum. I could have got a hooky copy of Premiere or Vegas Pro but stuck with my legit copy of Vegas instead. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

EnterNow wrote: »
    Wow, thats seriously well done. Very professional Pyong, its very well put together!

Ireland din't get a mention in the list of countries though :( Damn brits :P

Yeah disgraceful we didn't get a mention. At least Ireland will always be the 'zines home, that's where it was born so to speak. :cool:

Born in Ireland by a Brit/Catalan hybrid! You'll always be welcome to nuzzle the bosom of Lizzie! :D

*legs it*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,387 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

My copy is waiting out in Bray, to be collected tomorrow. Funnily enough the only other thing out there to be collected too is ST-V Souky :D. Shmup Saturday!

Can't wait to give it a look through Pyong! I had it delivered to my parents house and my mother was on straight away wondering what the hell the weird envelope with my name on it was :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Lynch the b@stard :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Carl Finlow \o/ 808's

I wanted the envelopes to compliment the book, keep the colour theme.

Then I realised in the Post Office that I was mailing out 400+ shiny pink envelopes, mostly to men. The aul wan must have thought I was sending fruity books to hoardes of drooling men! :o

EDIT: re Carl Finlow - absolutely mate. One of the best tracks he's ever made too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Born in Ireland by a Brit/Catalan Spanish hybrid! You'll always be welcome to nuzzle the bosom of Lizzie! :D

*legs it*

Corrected that for you.

*legs it* :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

The centre spread of the cave PCB's boxed, you durty rip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Casey120

You referred to The Netherlands as " Holland " !

*You should leg it*

Or feel the wrath of Frisia and Brabant amongst others

You were lucky I didn't refer to Holland as Ajax! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Yeah well Rhodesia

Advertisement