Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Emails on all devices, Iphone, Ipad and PC

Options
  • 29-03-2013 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi guys,

OK, the boss has asked that his eircom.net email and his work email appears on everything, his PC, Iphone and IPad so he knows he is not loosing any emails.

I had them all set up that the messages are left on the server, but it isn't working. So what I wanted to do was set up a gmail account and set all of these up on all his toys and add them as pop accounts so that they only go in there instead.

Does anyone have an easier idea at the moment he is driving me insane as some are going to the iphone, some to Ipad and some to his PC and the problem is only with the eircom emails, and I have contact them and they are useless.

Thanks for any help as I am pulling my hair out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Gmail is probably the easiest way, I've done this myself. You get the advantages of gmail filters on mobile devices if you go to the trouble of getting them up

Advertisement