Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

japanese festival in lighthouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Definitely going to go see the ace attorney movie anyway. I might go to see the Wolf Children anime since an artist I like on twitter said it far more sincere than it has any right to be. So it could be interesting to see what she meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Definetely going to see the new Cyborg 009 film! Maybe the new Ghibli too.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

I've seen Wolf Children before. Its so cute! I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Think I'm defo going to have to check out the ace attorney film and maybe up on poppy hill too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Would see a lot but 9e each time.

If you can get into the cinema in person you can buy a pass for five films of your choice for €35, so €7 a film. It's not much, but worth it. Unfortunately they don't do it online or on the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thannks, yeah saw that! Bit too much for me to see 5. That's 70e for the both of us. 3 or 4 films would have been good. or 5 films for less than 30e would have been good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Haha, yeah, I was thinking the same. I might ditch my date and be a cinema-loner :P

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Thanks for the heads up just booked the studio Ghibli one for myself and my daughter

Advertisement