Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 820 - Transfer my data

Options
  • 29-03-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I have just transferred my data (contacts) from my old phone (Galaxy S) but I cannot find them. If I go into phone and press the search icon I can search for them individually and they are there but I want to be able to see a full list of the contacts like you can usually. Any ideas please?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Ok, I think i've found them. They were under Hotmail contacts for some reason and I had the filter turned off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

mattb74 wrote: »
    Ok, I think i've found them. They were under Hotmail contacts for some reason and I had the filter turned off.

yeah when you use the transfer tool it saves all these contacts to your Microsoft (hotmail) account, so that if you hard reset or change to another windows phone you'll still have your contacts. You can also use hotmail on a computer now to more easily tidy up your contacts and it will down straight away.

Advertisement