Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Leaving Cert Mods!

• 29-03-2013 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭

As you may have noticed, our modding team has increased by not one, but TWO new mods!!

Welcome to fewtinsoffroth and Patchy~...go easy on them ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Or else. ;) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

And God help anybody I catch online between 9 and 15:30, or after 11pm on a school night :eek:

Anyway, let the reign of terror commence :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 Lollipops13

Hi. I hope I am not annoying you by messaging you but I have a few questions to ask if that's ok?

I saw you are a law student or graduate!? I am in 6th year at the moment and am still not 100 percent decided on what I want to do but I think I would like law.

Did you like it? Would you recommend it? Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Think you have the wrong thread here, Lollipops. :P

Oh :/ howcome? Is this thread for LC?

• Advertisement

Well sort of, but none of QoL, fewtins or myself do Law, who were you trying to talk to? I can move your post to another thread if you like, but it could be handier to just PM them. :)

Oh sorry! . I don't mind. I am just trying to organise CAO things but I know no one doing law so I would love to ask someone some questions.

Ah okay, this forum should come in handy then! It's where people talk about their college courses and other people can ask about courses they're thinking of. Make a thread in there and you should get some responses. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Oh look at you Patchy, helping people and stuff :P warms my heart xoxo

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Knight in shining armour already ;)

• Advertisement

Just another day in my fabulous life. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Just another day in my fabulous life. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjDbPJJGKgY

Advertisement