Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any unwanted gifts lying around?

Options
  • 29-03-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

If anybody has any nice unused unwanted gifts they will not use which may be suitable for a raffle I would greatly appreciate and am willing to collect. Anybody who would like to donate a little prize would be fantastic also. The more prizes to go around the better. The raffle being organised is for the wonderful Deise Animal Sanctuary in the Nire Valley where so many poor neglected animals finally get their chance of happiness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Brianne wrote: »
    If anybody has any nice unused unwanted gifts they will not use which may be suitable for a raffle I would greatly appreciate and am willing to collect. Anybody who would like to donate a little prize would be fantastic also. The more prizes to go around the better. The raffle being organised is for the wonderful Deise Animal Sanctuary in the Nire Valley where so many poor neglected animals
    finally get their chance of happiness.

Why do animals need gifts? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

lukesmom wrote: »

WOW...... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

lukesmom wrote: »
    WOW...... :confused:

I think the top one was a joke

Advertisement