Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emulators on rgh?

Options
  • 29-03-2013 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

hey guys, finally got my slim rgh'd thanks to justryan who done a great job, problem is im dont know much about rgh xbox's this is my first, after putting all my games on it i am now interested in putting some emulators on it, the one i am looking at is retroarch 360 its a muliti emulator, my problem is how do i install the actual emulator so it shows up in the emulator tab on the dash, i dont think its a drag and drop system, or is it, im sure someone here has put emulators on there rgh,
    maybe you could give me a few tips
    thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

ufc pro wrote: »
    hey guys, finally got my slim rgh'd thanks to justryan who done a great job, problem is im dont know much about rgh xbox's this is my first, after putting all my games on it i am now interested in putting some emulators on it, the one i am looking at is retroarch 360 its a muliti emulator, my problem is how do i install the actual emulator so it shows up in the emulator tab on the dash, i dont think its a drag and drop system, or is it, im sure someone here has put emulators on there rgh,
    maybe you could give me a few tips
    thanks in advance!

You can FTP the emulator onto your hard drive from your PC or just drag and drop to an external hard drive and connect this to the Xbox - I put my emulators in a emu folder on the hard drive and then setup freestyle dash to look into that folder to scan for emulators then it's just a case of navigating FSD to use the emulator

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

justryan wrote: »
    You can FTP the emulator onto your hard drive from your PC or just drag and drop to an external hard drive and connect this to the Xbox - I put my emulators in a emu folder on the hard drive and then setup freestyle dash to look into that folder to scan for emulators then it's just a case of navigating FSD to use the emulator

thanks for the reply ryan, ftp sounds good, can i do this with actual 360 games aswell that would be excellent! how do i setup fsd to look into the folder, i have not messed with the settings at all, just incase i funk it up,
    thanks for the help so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

ufc pro wrote: »
    thanks for the reply ryan, ftp sounds good, can i do this with actual 360 games aswell that would be excellent! how do i setup fsd to look into the folder, i have not messed with the settings at all, just incase i funk it up,
    thanks for the help so far!

I have setup the content for your Xbox 360 games, you just need an additional path for the emulators I think you find this in settings > content > manage game paths

Advertisement