Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is iMessage from my macbook Pro to my Iphone free

• 29-03-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

if my other half is using the laptop, can she message my Iphone for free or is there a cost?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭JDxtra

It's free, assuming you are on wifi or have a data plan that covers to mobile data costs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

cheers thanks for that I'll check my plan

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sending imessages is free but things like wifi/3g may cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭jtown

Is sending a picture over iMessage free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

jtown wrote: »
    Is sending a picture over iMessage free?

As above in post 2 everything you send and recieve as iMessages are free if you have a data package and you haven't gone over it or its unlimited (and once the message stays blue as opposed to green, which would mean its been sent as an SMS) Also it's best to have' MMS' turned off in settings/messages cos I think with some networks MMS is outside of packages. (when are they going to cop on and make it free!!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement