Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CatNav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I read about this yesterday. i really hope to buy one of these except my boy doesn't wear a collar. I bought him a lovely collar recently and got my details embroidered on it, instead of him wearing a tag. Put it on him and he went outside and came home without it! I would hate if he did that with the Catnav, £50.00 down the drain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Of course there's always the cat camera,if you want to see where they go and who they visit. I'd be in 2 minds about it though. On the one hand I'd love to see the cats eye view what they get up to and on the other I'd probably be shocked. I'd also worry that someone would grab them to take the camera or sat nav.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

I read about this yesterday. i really hope to buy one of these except my boy doesn't wear a collar. I bought him a lovely collar recently and got my details embroidered on it, instead of him wearing a tag. Put it on him and he went outside and came home without it! I would hate if he did that with the Catnav, £50.00 down the drain!

Buy a bunch of cheap (and safe) collars in the € shop, train him by putting the collar on and giving him treats. Then when he's trained you can put the catnav on a collar.

Advertisement