Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS Instructors Course

Options
  • 29-03-2013 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi! I'm really interested in doing an instructors course, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the FAS course is full time or can you do it part time? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Hi AnnaM, I've moved your post to a new thread of it's own, as the other thread was almost 3 years old!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 AnnaM123

I was also wondering if anyone knew anything about the HSI or the BHSI courses for riding instructors? Would they be more suited to someone in college? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shinymolly

Hi
    Have gone through the instructors courses for HSI and if you can afford the money and time they are worth it.
    Courses are usually run midweek, usually 2 days and then home for a few months to fill in lessons plans etc and then back for 2 more days to review and test. It can be fairly time consuming. Courses get more expensive too the further you progress

Advertisement