Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing from Redwolf

• 29-03-2013 7:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.

Just a quick question to run by you all. Do any of the Irish retailers get stock in from Redwolf? Just looking at the Ares WA2000 and wondering which retailer might be able to source one for me.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

As far as I'm aware, Airsoft Eire in Dundalk deal with Redwolf and RW can take orders via their UK store too ;)

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Sounds good. I'll see about getting in contact with them so. And while I'm at it, what about Fire Support?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Airsofteire also deal with Fire Support as they sourced some parts for my Marui M14 from them.

Cool. Although how safe is it these days to import something from Fire support? Don't want to take any risks. The item I'm looking at is listed as coming in around 300 fps on Fire support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

422nd wrote: »
    Cool. Although how safe is it these days to import something from Fire support? Don't want to take any risks. The item I'm looking at is listed as coming in around 300 fps on Fire support.

300 fps, you'll have no worries.

• Advertisement

jayod30 wrote: »
    300 fps, you'll have no worries.

Absolutely none what so ever? Customs still not cracking down on personal imports? What about taxes? Will they be an issue?

Thanks for your responses

422nd wrote: »
    Absolutely none what so ever? Customs still not cracking down on personal imports? What about taxes? Will they be an issue?

Thanks for your responses

Never imported an aeg or pistol from UK myself, but friends have and never had an issue. I have however imported many an aeg from Hong Kong and never once had an issue with customs. Once she's shooting at 328fps or below your safe.

As for taxes, once your importing from EU you won't get hit with taxes:)

Never imported an aeg or pistol from UK myself, but friends have and never had an issue. I have however imported many an aeg from Hong Kong and never once had an issue with customs. Once she's shooting at 328fps or below your safe.

As for taxes, once your importing from EU you won't get hit with taxes:)

Sounds good. Thanks for the response and your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JC73

I have bought a lot of stuff from fire-support including AEG's & Pistols, and yep AirsoftEire do get orders from redwolf, although it might take longer than ordering directly of redwolf.

I actually purchased a TM Scar L directly from redwolf Hong Kong and had no problem with customs (fps is about 300) and a Glock 17 a few months back also without problems.

That said, if you want to play it safe I would highly recommend Airsoft Eire, one of the best shops to deal with in Ireland in my opinion

JC73 wrote: »
    That said, if you want to play it safe I would highly recommend Airsoft Eire, one of the best shops to deal with in Ireland in my opinion

I'll second that. Liam and Steve are absolute gents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

I'll second that. Liam and Steve are absolute gents.

It's true and they are very helpful too :)

Advertisement