Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan 5K Tom Byrne Race May 12th 2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭The Rook

Myself and my (2.5 year old) daughter went to support this race this morning, she really enjoyed it and said that she wants to "do running like all the men and women" when she's a big girl!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chrissymc

Helo Birdsong, link isnt working to see the winners of the race

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

chrissymc wrote: »
    Helo Birdsong, link isnt working to see the winners of the race

Try here

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chrissymc

Yeh, i saw the results what i meant was what were the category prizes was it first 3 in each category? What were the categories and who were the winners in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

chrissymc wrote: »
    Yeh, i saw the results what i meant was what were the category prizes was it first 3 in each category? What were the categories and who were the winners in them?

Down at the end of the page it shows the results for each category. Team results and sub categories.

Does not show how many get prizes though alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

The Rook wrote: »
    Myself and my (2.5 year old) daughter went to support this race this morning, she really enjoyed it and said that she wants to "do running like all the men and women" when she's a big girl!!

There is a very active juvenile section in Lucan Harriers, your daughter can join when she's older :D Glad she enjoyed it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 runninglate

You must have missed the prize giving. I am not sure what time it was at exactly, but not too long after the last person crossed the finish line. The were prizes for first, second and third man and woman. Then first man and women in the following age categories, over 40, over 45, over 50, over 55 and over 60. It was just at the back of the club house beside where the tea and coffees were.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mrroboito

Hi, I ran in this and I was wondering about whether the clock on the end line showed the correct race time. My official time was about 6 seconds slower than what was on the clock and I'm not sure if this was because the clock was slow or I stopped running before the line. I'm pretty sure I went under the first flag which seemed to be the line within a second of passing the clock.
    I don't think changing my result will affect the outcome of the race too much so you need not worry about contacting the winners to get any of the prizes back (smiley winky thing) but I'm curious about this because if the clock was right then I have to make sure to run farther next year!

Advertisement