Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house, Dublin St.?

Options
  • 29-03-2013 9:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I was thinking of buying a property in Cork, and I noticed on Daft that there seems to be an awful lot of properties for sale on Dublin St. and in the Blackpool area in general. Is there any reason for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

One possibility is the problem with flooding in blackpool in recent years but im not from the area so thatd be a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Balmed Out wrote: »
    One possibility is the problem with flooding in blackpool in recent years but im not from the area so thatd be a guess.
    I don't think there is a flooding problem in Dublin st. Recent flooding has affected Thomas Davis St further down around Blackpool Bridge and also the other side on Gt William O Brien St.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Well it's in close proximity to Spring lane which is home to large numbers of......travelling folk.

Advertisement