Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor open Easter Saturday morning?

Options
  • 29-03-2013 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Does anybody know of a doctor in the Rathfarnham/Dundrum/Tallaght area that's open early on Easter Saturday morning? Couldn't get a doctor this evening, most seem to have taken the day off, and I can't get hold of someone for tomorrow morning! One receptionist laughed at me and said "Sure it's Easter Saturday!", like that was meant to cure my inability to breathe! Medical Centre in Dundrum open at 11am, but they're booked up, and I should be at work at 10am (can probably stretch to 11.30am if I have to)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

Try Primacare. They have a few centres in the area and should be open. If you explain the situation they should be able to sort you out.

Advertisement