Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husky Breeder

Options
  • 30-03-2013 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering does anybody on here know of anyone that breeds Siberian Huskey pups for sale in the Waterford Area ? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

skaface wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering does anybody on here know of anyone that breeds Siberian Huskey pups for sale in the Waterford Area ? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know much about dogs, let alone Siberian Huskey or if anyone in Waterford breeds them but I do know this... beware of back yard breeders.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭skaface

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    I don't know much about dogs, let alone Siberian Huskey or if anyone in Waterford breeds them but I do know this... beware of back yard breeders.

Yea, i know what you mean. my cousin is looking for a siberian husky male pup,
    but from a proper breeder that would have papers, ick reg. etc, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Go here and see if they can lead in the right direction: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭skaface

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Go here and see if they can lead in the right direction: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

Will do that, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

skaface wrote: »

saw on crufts recently that this is the most commonly abandoned type of dog out there in the last few years. The woman said that people get them as pups and dont realise how difficult they can be when older, not to mention big and hungry. they have become fashionable recently due to them type of dogs being in the twilight films. Just have a good think on whether you want this dog or not, im sure you are a responsible and experienced dog owner/trainer but be warned especially if you are buying this for someone else.

+1 I would definetly not buy from some lad you met on side of road somewhere, if you cannot see the pups mother and place in good condition then best advice is to walk away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement