Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy a car in perth

Options
  • 30-03-2013 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Where's the best place to buy a 2nd Hand car in Perth. Someone mentioned a car auction place but don't know where. I would normally buy from a dealer at home in Ireland. My budget is $3,000-5,000.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tigerballs

Gumtree/Quokka.
    Bring someone who knows something about cars with you to view.
    There are some quality motors
    but also a lot of hard driven cars out there..
    Quite common to see 300,000 on a clock, 20 years old and a price tag of 5 grand . :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

There is a car warehouse out in Welshpool apparently they sell at ''trade prices''

Having viewed their stock and prices I am not surprised dealers charge such ridiculous prices here. Gumtree as already has been mentioned and bring someone who knows what they are looking at.

Its also worth noting that any person I have came across selling a car privately is optimistic when pricing their car but just low ball them on a price and be prepared to walk away. It hasn't failed me yet..

Advertisement