Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW31 Matchday Thread

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Finished up on 69 for the week, delighted with that after my dismal 28 the previous week! All green arrows for now :D Cazorla and de Gea in worked out nicely! Delighted to see Suarez was given the assist in the end plus 1 bap so my captain choice worked out ok too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

735 in the world.

as i thought, held steady after 63 this week.

Sturridge, Mata and Davies are killing me.

i need a City defender after GW 33, and i need to get Sturridge out I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

SlickRic wrote: »
    735 in the world.

as i thought, held steady after 63 this week.

Sturridge, Mata and Davies are killing me.

i need a City defender after GW 33, and i need to get Sturridge out I reckon.

Mata's a weird one. I just don't know if I can bring myself to get rid of him because when he plays he's a machine. It's very tempting to switch him to Santi though.

Davies needs to go, but unfortunately all the good defensive options are 4.6, so just out of reach.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Despite scoring at the weekend i'm looking at shipping Michu out for Lampard, i can't afford Mata as i want to bring in Fellaini the following week for the DGW, Lampards been impressive this season still banging them in and seems to be fairly guaranteed his place in the team under Benitez playing the full 90 nearly every week since he took over! Hopefully he can pick up a couple over the DGW and Mata gets rested :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Dropped a bit to 13k after scoring 65. Berbatov definitely going up again tonight. As planned originally I might get him in for the DGW but don't want to do it at the expense of Lambert who faces Reading. Will probably bring in Sagna for Samba but may give the big man one more week to perform, with a must win home game against Wigan on Sunday.

My transfer this week will probably be Mata out and Caz in, then next week Sissoko out Fellaini in, and possibly bring in Sagna for a 4 point hit.

I'll be very nervous not having Berbs or RVP in the DGW though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

roryc wrote: »
    Will probably bring in Sagna for Samba but may give the big man one more week to perform, with a must win home game against Wigan on Sunday.

it's the only reason he's not gone yet from my team.

fúcking waster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Promised so much, delivered so little. He could have scored in every game he's played. If he does well against Wigan I may hold on to him, especially if they win, as it keeps QPR in the hunt for safety. If they lose he has to go, their season will be over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,349 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Got Berbs in a few weeks back for 6.8, and he's averaged 9.75 a game since then, best move I've made all season, top of my paid league by a point, and have 2 free transfers a coming as I sheepishly rocked out of bed at 12 on Saturday totally forgot about the 11 30 deadline

Advertisement