Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW31 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Alrite Chief

Hogey007 wrote: »
    he will get it, it'll be updated later. not sure why it wasn't given straight away but he'll get it, no question about it.
    Normally awarded immediately. Strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I agree its time to take him out but next week(home to west ham) if it looks like hes going to start(bib theory) which I think he will, is not the time to do it. Ill be taking him out ahead of gw 33.

this.

next week is about getting an Arse/City defender in for me.

Berba the following week I reckon.

good-ish day even though I'd Sturridge. I thought Suarez would score very heavily. thankfully he didn't.

Benteke goal was great too obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

With Rooney, Mata and Sturridge all in my team it's been a very annoying gameweek, thank God i had Santi as captain, I'm on 39 with Samba, Townsend and Berba to go.

Is it possible that Suarez got no assist because he didn't actually touch the ball, I had the game on but I wasn't able to watch it properly, did he play the ball before the foul?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SlickRic wrote: »
    this.

next week is about getting an Arse/City defender in for me.

Berba the following week I reckon.

good-ish day even though I'd Sturridge. I thought Suarez would score very heavily. thankfully he didn't.

Benteke goal was great too obviously.

Why a City defender? They don't have a double do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mr Whirly

The assist has been added.

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    Why a City defender? They don't have a double do they?

I hadn't checked.

in my head, they did!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

SlickRic wrote: »
    I hadn't checked.

in my head, they did!

Gw 36 they will

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

59 for this week pre-bps, made some nice ground up in my league.

Cazorla captaincy worked a charm, and Benteke, Lambert continue to do the biz. Mata not playing was the only downer and Suarez prob should have scored once at least.

Who else was delighted to see RVP fail to score again? Looks short of confidence atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    Suarez has been brilliant today but it looks like he will only have an assist to show for it.

What an annoying game to watch, Suarez could have had a few goals but his final touch let him down. Possibly a bit fatigued from travelling over and back to South America. I'd stuck £10 on Benteke to score first and Liverpool 3-1 so was absolutely fuming when he missed that chance towards the end...

57 with Samba to play but I'll go behind once the BP's are added.

Santi101 wrote: »
    59 for this week pre-bps, made some nice ground up in my league.

Cazorla captaincy worked a charm, and Benteke, Lambert continue to do the biz. Mata not playing was the only downer and Suarez prob should have scored once at least.

Who else was delighted to see RVP fail to score again? Looks short of confidence atm.

He'll more than likely get the 3 bonus though so will still return 7 points.

• Advertisement

Any chance of Suarez picking up a BP? Gerrard nailed on for 3, Henderson possibly 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Bp predictions gerrard 3 henderson 2 suarez 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Bp predictions gerrard 3 henderson 2 suarez 1

Jays is ill take the 3 for Gerrard :D
    I had been thinking of selling him but he is fairly consistent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

53 for the week, that'll do.

BP's are up.

RVP and Bale get 3, Carzola 2 and Arteta 3!

BP's are out. I got 7 which as expected is pretty sh*t. Arteta getting 3 is crazy.

Ended on 64 with Samba to play tomorrow. Not bad considering I only play with 9 this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Bonus points up,RVP 3,Bale 3,Santi 2,Lambert 2, to bring weeks pts to 83 :)

roryc wrote: »
    BP's are out. I got 7 which as expected is pretty sh*t. Arteta getting 3 is crazy.

Ended on 64 with Samba to play tomorrow. Not bad considering I only play with 9 this week.

Good score considering average is 36, not like Arteta to get 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

81-4 for cazorla transfer leaves me with 77 :)
    Ashley young got 2 bonus points which is crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

70 when Lambert comes off bench, which is excellent score for this week.

Invincible wrote: »
    Good score considering average is 36, not like Arteta to get 3.

The average isn't 36, it's 42. And as usual this isn't the realistic average, which is 60. Score above this and you should see green arrows, below it and you should see red. Assuming you are in the top 15-20k to begin with.

• Advertisement

roryc wrote: »
    The average isn't 36, it's 42. And as usual this isn't the realistic average, which is 60. Score above this and you should see green arrows, below it and you should see red. Assuming you are in the top 15-20k to begin with.

It was showing as 36 when I posted,it's updated to 42 since.Mid 28K at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I just noticed Ruiz is up as only 75% chance of playing. He was to be my replacement for Walcott. Any word on him?

62 with Samba to come.

that's including the 2 subs to come on.

decent week...I reckon I'll stay pretty much as is which is 600ish in the world.

Up slightly to 12K, but expect to drop after subs come in for people. A goal from Samba tomorrow would be sublime, although I'll take anything above 2 points tbh.

Any Arsenal fans know if Fabianski will keep his place? If United get past Chelsea I think I'll gamble and bring him in next week. At £4.3 he's a bargain for the DGW and should get at least 5 points. I'm also not too confident defensively going into next week's United/City game with De Gea, Evra and Zabaleta. A 0-0 is highly unlikely.

63 with Clint Hill to play.

I'm expecting a goal and 3 bonus from the Loftus Road Messi!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Hey does anyone know why guy demel got 6 points as west ham only won 3-1 yet he has 4bps for a clean sheet????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

collie0708 wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know why guy demel got 6 points as west ham only won 3-1 yet he has 4bps for a clean sheet????

Came off before West Brom scored

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

71 with Samba to play. First good week in an age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

77 with Samba left to play. A good week but badly needed. Rivals in private leagues also scored well. Still, Mata not playing has hurt my score. No points from first sub, Davies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

70 with Hill of qpr to play :D should end up with 72

Advertisement