Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

online play on rgh?

• 30-03-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

hey lads,
    i was reading a bit about 'LINK' for playing online with your rgh, has anyone tried this,and if so is it any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

ufc pro wrote: »
    hey lads,
    i was reading a bit about 'LINK' for playing online with your rgh, has anyone tried this,and if so is it any good?

Is this the thing that only works if you live in Sao Paolo? TV & JR love messing about with that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

EnterNow wrote: »
    Is this the thing that only works if you live in Sao Paolo? TV & JR love messing about with that :D

niceicon14.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

niceicon14.png

It might not be that same proggie, the three of us tried connecting to it a year or two ago & the only people who seemed to be able to use it were Brazilians :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

EnterNow wrote: »
    It might not be that same proggie, the three of us tried connecting to it a year or two ago & the only people who seemed to be able to use it were Brazilians :D

Link (integrated into FSD) kicks ass and makes every other PC application like xlink and xbconnect obsolete.

I think there are some good tutorials on getting it setup on realmodscene.com. I am without a RGH/JTAG for the foreseeable future so I won't be able to play sadly ;(

justryan wrote: »
    Link (integrated into FSD) kicks ass and makes every other PC application like xlink and xbconnect obsolete.

I think there are some good tutorials on getting it setup on realmodscene.com. I am without a RGH/JTAG for the foreseeable future so I won't be able to play sadly ;(

cheer's for the reply, but the setup was really easy, had a problem signinig up but it is fine now, have not had the time to try it yet, ill have a go later on!
    thats good to hear that it is good, rgh and online play, it does not get any better, plus no gold subscription,
    happy days!
    when you get back up running give me a shout!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

cheer's for the reply, but the setup was really easy, had a problem signinig up but it is fine now, have not had the time to try it yet, ill have a go later on!
    thats good to hear that it is good, rgh and online play, it does not get any better, plus no gold subscription,
    happy days!
    when you get back up running give me a shout!

How did you get on?

dave1982 wrote: »
    How did you get on?
    all good, just had to forward the port for my router, then boom, online here i comeicon10.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

all good, just had to forward the port for my router, then boom, online here i comeicon10.png

It's a damn shame Battlefield 3 can't be played via system link - I wouldn't be the biggest CoD fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I'd be very worried incase they would fck up my RGH while I'm connected to Xboxlive.

I have a few games that I would love to go online with but like I said I need my RGH :D

Advertisement