Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-pay Data Roaming in Europe

Options
  • 30-03-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Hey.
    Going to Spain and/or Portugal in a few days time for a week. I'm with Meteor and don't fancy paying 20 squids for 50MB. I'd like to get a SIM for some network if possible (A Spanish one if necessary) with reasonable data prices. Which would be good? Do Vodafone (Ireland) still have 99c for 50MB while in Europe like they did a few years ago?
    On a side note, I remember from being in France a few years ago there was a common network (which would be for domestic operators roaming) in remote areas. Does such a thing exist in Spain/Portugal? Just in case that makes things slightly more difficult if I end up in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Vodafone is 99c + 2e per day for 50MB that's the best deal with Irish networks unless you get an local sim. I think if you top up with Vodafone you get free data then its just 2e a day and it will use you're free data.

Advertisement