Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS XL €150! [Amazon.it]

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

EDIT: Never mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Just a quick update, mine may have gone missing in the post as it's a week overdue. Amazon are grand about it though, sent them an email and they said if it's not here by Tuesday, they'll send me out another.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Mine still hasn't been shipped yet and no money taken from my card either. Due to be shipped on the 10th which is Wednesday. Will see what happens then I guess.

Ok in the last hour, the money has been taken from my account. Ordered it on the 1st. Took a while, but it looks like it will be shipped on Monday the 8th now, it was Wednesday the 10th with an estimate date of delivery being the 15ht which has now changed to the 16th.

Just arrived a few minutes ago. Working perfectly. When first switched on, the setup allows for english language to be chosen first Jocelynel so no need to worry about that. Just switch it on and follow on screen instructions.

• Advertisement

Yawns wrote: »
    Just arrived a few minutes ago. Working perfectly. When first switched on, the setup allows for english language to be chosen first Jocelynel so no need to worry about that. Just switch it on and follow on screen instructions.
    So everything is fine? It came straight from Italy, no PM required? Good to know and keep us posted!

Correct. It came straight from Italy with no need for Parcel Motel or anything. An Post dropped it off here. Normal postie on his rounds, no van or anything. Came in an Amazon box not much bigger than the 3dsxl box its self. You'd mistake it for a book being delivered. It works fine.

Yawns wrote: »
    Correct. It came straight from Italy with no need for Parcel Motel or anything. An Post dropped it off here. Normal postie on his rounds, no van or anything. Came in an Amazon box not much bigger than the 3dsxl box its self. You'd mistake it for a book being delivered. It works fine.
    Sound. Looks like ill be making the upgrade next week. Got any pics im very interested in the XL but not 100% sure as i already have ambassador 3DS from launch. Regards.
    Edit: Overall yawns would ye recommend it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Sound. Looks like ill be making the upgrade next week. Got any pics im very interested in the XL but not 100% sure as i already have ambassador 3DS from launch. Regards.
    Edit: Overall yawns would ye recommend it?

I was in the same boat as you Alan and am so glad I upgraded. I really love the 3DS now more than ever. The data transfer took my ambassador profile across no problem. You can back up your SD card and transfer what you need. Any game data I had were on the game cards so I didnt bother backing up apps and redownloaded my free games which I hadnt started yet.

The transfer wipes the original 3DS to its original state. I gave it to my brother for mulitplayer purposes. Its weird going back to such a small screen after using the XL. Hope this helps.

As a bargain, this is by far the best XL price. Thanks OP

I was in the same boat as you Alan and am so glad I upgraded. I really love the 3DS now more than ever. The data transfer took my ambassador profile across no problem. You can back up your SD card and transfer what you need. Any game data I had were on the game cards so I didnt bother backing up apps and redownloaded my free games which I hadnt started yet.

The transfer wipes the original 3DS to its original state. I gave it to my brother for mulitplayer purposes. Its weird going back to such a small screen after using the XL. Hope this helps.

As a bargain, this is by far the best XL price. Thanks OP

Thanks. So the screen doesn't look pixelated or anything? I think i might take the plunge. Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement