Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CP2 vote?

• 01-04-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Mod edit: Rather than have two threads open where one is rather old at this stage can we please keep all discussion of CP2 to here.
    Thanks

Hi, I am just wondering on peoples views on CP2. I'm in ASTI so we only got our ballots on Wed. TUI had already rejected it by then. I have voted no and am firmly in the no camp. I don't see how anyone can see it as being a good deal (as I have seen some people write on Facebook).
    The increment that has been promised in 20 years time to NQTs is nothing more than a sop. Sure they couldn't even keep the agreement until next year which was meant to be the deadline!
    If people don't mind how are ppl voting and what union are you in. I am worried ASTI won't have as strong as a no vote!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement