Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in....

Options
  • 30-03-2013 3:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

I need to find stuff to occupy my time that doesn't involve alcohol or (much) money preferably.

What cool/random things do people do in Dublin on weeknights? All I can think of are bookclubs or the gym. I could do some kind of class but they all tend to cost a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I've asked the same question before, as lots have really. A few good suggestions i wasn't aware of in there but overall I think the standard is poor if you're not going for a few drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

You could go and see a play, maybe?

Friends of mine do it regularly and I don't think tickets are that expensive.
    I saw my first play in December and it was great, something different rather than hitting the pub.........having said that, we did hit the pub after. :p

Go to the cinema? €10 I think for a ticket-you don't have to buy goodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

odeon cinema is €5 on wednesday
    go to bray if the weathers decent
    try a free online class at udacity.com

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

Buy a soft drink and listen to a bluegrass session in the cobbletone Sat afternoon.

Advertisement