Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods

Options
  • 30-03-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

Have they staff on the phones today? Just spent 20mins waiting!!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lola11

I ordered a tv, and they gave me a delivery date BY 13th December.It never arrived and I am dissapointed and worried as to what happened to the tv.I have called several times and to be honest they REALLY DONT GIVE A DAMM.Probablly the WORST customer service I have ever recieved.I hope the CEO reads this as he/she should know that the customer service staff are shaming the Littlewoods name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

ALERT - ALERT it's December...

Sorry to be flippant but what do you expect them to do? Hire 10x the staff, train them and let them go in January? Rent the extra space all year round for these extra staff at their call centres. Not even the stupid mark up everyone who shops with this lot will pay for that. Even Amazon this time of year will have delays in service, it's when 80% of retail business is done.

I'm sorry but people who start threads like this deserve a nice dollop of cop on for Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Same applies to the courier company littlewoods are using. Why should the courier deploy extra vans on the road? Think of fuel/servicing costs. Also factor into account traffic courier has to contend with in Christmas period. And courier van drivers have a home life too after work hours, and they'll all prefer to clock off when there working day in terms of hours , not distance is done. No matter if you are next on the drivers list after 5.31.

gugleguy wrote: »
    Same applies to the courier company littlewoods are using. Why should the courier deploy extra vans on the road? Think of fuel/servicing costs. Also factor into account traffic courier has to contend with in Christmas period. And courier van drivers have a home life too after work hours, and they'll all prefer to clock off when there working day in terms of hours , not distance is done. No matter if you are next on the drivers list after 5.31.

Steady on ;) I'm not suggesting no additional provisions but trying to ensure no call queue is impossible this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭brian_t

Bepolite wrote: »
    ALERT - ALERT it's December...

Sorry to be flippant but what do you expect them to do? Hire 10x the staff, train them and let them go in January? Rent the extra space all year round for these extra staff at their call centres. Not even the stupid mark up everyone who shops with this lot will pay for that. Even Amazon this time of year will have delays in service, it's when 80% of retail business is done.

I'm sorry but people who start threads like this deserve a nice dollop of cop on for Xmas.

You are replying to a post that is 8 months old.

The more recent post is referring to the Quality of service provided.

• Advertisement

brian_t wrote: »
    You are replying to a post that is 8 months old.

The more recent post is referring to the Quality of service provided.

Doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jack7

I always find Littlewoods very helpful. |Alot of the time, I order online but when I have phoned, found them efficient and helpful. I get emails stating date of delivery and find delivery to be quick .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

OP is from March.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement