Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a clan on bf3

Options
  • 30-03-2013 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi. Im new to ps and i have bf3. Im looking for a clan as i hear this is the best way to play thid game. Dont have premium yet but will get it. Anybody got any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭trev179

Just keep playing and you'll pick up friends along the way. it would be easier if it was clear by your name or tag that you were from ireland , irish players seem to gravitate towards playing with eachother.

A headset for chat is a must imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Shazer01

trev179 wrote: »
    Just keep playing and you'll pick up friends along the way. it would be easier if it was clear by your name or tag that you were from ireland , irish players seem to gravitate towards playing with eachother.

A headset for chat is a must imo.

Thanks Trev. Appreciate the reply. Thats good advice. I have a headset. Still have to figure out how to use it. Ill use youtube for that. My gt is SKINN__EE
    Ive played bf3 twice online. Got mvp once. So enjoying thr game.

Shazer01 wrote: »
    Thanks Trev. Appreciate the reply. Thats good advice. I have a headset. Still have to figure out how to use it. Ill use youtube for that. My gt is SKINN__EE
    Ive played bf3 twice online. Got mvp once. So enjoying thr game.

Sorry. Gt is actually
    SKIN__EE

• Site Banned Posts: 3 STURRIDGES LIPS

Whats your k/d bro ? 2.15 get on my level

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

• Advertisement

Whats your k/d bro ? 2.15 get on my level

Score per min is nearly 600.
    Only a level 10.

Advertisement