Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chocolate pretzels ?

Options
  • 30-03-2013 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Any one know where these are being sold theses days ? I tried home made but far too much hassle for a late night guilt snack lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 expelliarmus

Tesco had Cadbury chocolate covered pretzels a few days ago....very tasty they were too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

M&S do them, you get sweet F all in a bag, but they can usually be found in a "2 for €3" deal, its a light green bag near the stuff like choc covered nuts and raisins. They are nice though, got a good amount of salt on the pretzel and the choc isnt awful :p

The Cadburys ones were nice, but as was brought up here before in the last choc-pretzel thread, not enough salt on em.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Yeah the Cadbury ones weren't that great.
    Flipz were the best-salty and sweet.
    You can buy them online at Amazon, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Candy Lab in Temple Bar, Dublin also sell Flipz chocolate coated pretzels.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Tearwave

mmmm home-made choolate pretzels, just melt a bar of cooking chocolate and coat them in it, then into the fridge for 30 mins to harden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

I love chocolate pretzels.
    IMHO the cadburys ones are muck. I couldn't taste any salt on these! The M&S ones are fab as the pretzels are salty and the chocolate is lovely. The sweet and salty combo has to be right for them to make the cut! I'm going to try those ones on amazon! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Aye you can get Nestle Flipz on Amazon, I have to settle for the gluten free version (glutino). :(

Advertisement