Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Oral Ordinary Level

• 31-03-2013 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi! Just wondering what is the minimum that I could get away with for learning for the irish oral? Of course the picture sequences are a give in, but I'm talking more in terms of the general q's. I know higher level have to learn much harder topics. I won't be using it for points and I don't really care much for irish but I want to do decent in it to meet entry requirements for college.
    Is this okay to cover me for the oral? (Really don't want to spend more time on it then I should)
    -Introduction q's
    -Area
    -School
    -Last summer/weekend
    -After the leaving inc. college

help appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

user.name wrote: »
    Hi! Just wondering what is the minimum that I could get away with for learning for the irish oral? Of course the picture sequences are a give in, but I'm talking more in terms of the general q's. I know higher level have to learn much harder topics. I won't be using it for points and I don't really care much for irish but I want to do decent in it to meet entry requirements for college.
    Is this okay to cover me for the oral? (Really don't want to spend more time on it then I should)
    -Introduction q's
    -Area
    -School
    -Last summer/weekend
    -After the leaving inc. college

help appreciated :)

Just remember the examiner doesn't know if you are taking Higher Level or Ordinary Level when you take your oral. Most, however, would get a gist of which you are taking after the sraith pictúir.

But yes, all which you have mentioned definitely, maybe somethings about your friends (tied in with school), pastimes, family and just general teenage problems/things (study, pressure, part-time jobs).

Advertisement