Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French and Spanish TSM at Trinity?

Options
  • 31-03-2013 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Can I go for French and Spanish TSM at Trinity College if my only languages for Leaving Cert are Higher Level French and Higher Level Irish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Yup, you just need to have studied French for LC because you can't take it up as a beginner. You can take up Spanish though, so as long as you have the C1 in French or whatever it is that they require, you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 savsss

hey im also thinking of doing that course, do you think it'll be hard? i got a b2 in french eeek

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Seaic

savsss wrote: »
    hey im also thinking of doing that course, do you think it'll be hard? i got a b2 in french eeek

Really? what's your real name? I'd say it will be pretty interesting all out french and spanish societies and all :) A B2 would do for it as well u need a B3! :)

savannah donohoe! you? it says on qualifax a c1, are you amazing at french?:L

Obviously I'm class at everything! *cough*94 in mocks *cough* :p Am Conor Ryan is my name. Never heard the name Savannah before! Where's it from?

• Advertisement

uh one of those types...bane of my life! oh uno, africa

savsss wrote: »
    uh one of those types...bane of my life! oh uno, africa

Nah I'm only joking there I might be good enough at french but I'm **** at everything else! Why are you african origin? Pretty nice name if u ask me! How did u get on in the mocks overall?

Advertisement