Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll problem

Options
  • 31-03-2013 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭

As the pics show,
    Choosing the blank options doesn't do anything but refreshes the page and you have the option to choose again.

I'm using chrome if that makes any difference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I've seen this happening with a lot of polls in AH and in a private forum as well. Is there anyway to fix it? Cheers guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Hey,

I keep on noticing a problem with polls, the results are showing, but the chart is wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Finding some glitches lately as well especially using android.
    Page numbers repeating eg 1,2,2,3
    And posting can be problematic with the lower part of the script window not being accessable (will not scroll fully) if you want to edit it before posting.

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Finding some glitches lately as well especially using android.
    Page numbers repeating eg 1,2,2,3
    And posting can be problematic with the lower part of the script window not being accessable (will not scroll fully) if you want to edit it before posting.

Yep, theres a couple of threads on various issues. They're just teething problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Was just about to report the same problem so just posting here to +1 on seeing the big blank lists of options.
    The one in the first screen shot above, when you go to look at results all the blanks have 1 vote also

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I'm not sure if it's the same problem but I seem to having an issue with the poll in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056920991

Basically although I only start with 4 options someone 3 extra options (I initially noticed 2 and since then a 3rd one has appeared) each getting a vote but it is a public vote but there are no names against each of the votes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Howdy,

Yeah I can see the problem but I'm having a little trouble tracking it down. The recency of the Heineken Cup poll should aid me though. Once resolved there'll be a little residual cleanup, no votes (if valid) will be lost.

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ye seems to be only an issue with newer polls here is another one from the start of last week where it happened in case it helps

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=23801

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

The underlying bug has been resolved, the clean up of existing polls will take place as soon as we can.

Danny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Worztron

Hi.

Can someone please fix the poll bug in my thread 'Water fluoridation should be scrapped!'

Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Another bug on polls. Cant see the results as the chart takes up the whole width so cant see the key.

iPhone 5, latest iOS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement