Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog parks?

• 31-03-2013 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

How many dog parks are there in Ireland and does anyone know of any plans for more? I know there is at least 2 in Dublin but thats much too far for us... :(

Is there anywhere in Limerick where dogs can safely be let off the lead to play and socialize with other dogs? Or just be let off to run around and blow off some steam? (safely and legally) Used to bring my dog to Lough Gur every so often but signs went up only last year i think saying, "All dogs to be kept on lead, no exceptions" He had so much fun swimming there fetching sticks from the water. :( he never bothered anyone or any other animals when off the lead, just enjoyed the water, a stick and a bit of freedom...

Advertisement