Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to set up email with domain name?

Options
  • 31-03-2013 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

I recently bought office 2010 went for the cheaper version home and student which does not have outlook on it, I bought it for work and my question is that everyone else at work uses outlook as the email program and I was wondering if there is a way for me to set up email with the company I work for domain name in it, like [email]joe@company.net.

Kind regards,[/email]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

There's plenty of free email clients, e.g. Thunderbird, or Opera has one built-in to the browser. Assuming you have joe@company.net (or whatever) set up by company.net's system admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Guest2011

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    There's plenty of free email clients, e.g. Thunderbird, or Opera has one built-in to the browser. Assuming you have joe@company.net (or whatever) set up by company.net's system admin.

I don't have an email set up just yet as I have just joined the company, the IT people are due in soon to set my PC up with the network and other things, my main worry is that I don't have outlook but you have just addressed that with the free alternatives, just took a look at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

Hi frined,
    Any email Id on company's domain name are handling by existing I.T. Department. You should contacts directly with I.T. Department. They will give a better assistance regarding your problem.

Regards :
    Jane

Advertisement