Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai on the spine road

Options
  • 31-03-2013 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Anybody know why the Gardai have an apartment on the spine road cordoned off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rosdarcy

lakeroad wrote: »
    Anybody know why the Gardai have an apartment on the spine road cordoned off

Not too sure... I did see two cars and people talking quite loudly outside that house at 6:15 this morning I think. I didn't take much notice of it though as I was in the Crescent having a cigarette on my balcony.

Doesn't look good anyway... Hopefully nobody was hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ktoneiller

There were two ambulances and lots of Gardai at approx 1.30am. Hopefully whoever they took away is ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Taping off an area at the moment. Murder?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 274 ✭✭The Durutti Column

What or where is the 'spine road'?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What or where is the 'spine road'?

The road through Charlesland

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Rosdarcy

The road through Charlesland

It was an assault and blood was shed... That's what the Garda said to me anyway. He said it wasn't anything serious though but it's not as if he could tell me how serious it was anyway. Taping off a house and dectectives inside doesn't really sound like it was a minor incident anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

A male was stabbed five times in the back is what i heard :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Where on the spine road was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It probably isnt wise too speculate too much and talk about "someone said........ " if there is a garda investigation

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement