Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a non-food shop - Easter Sunday

Options
  • 31-03-2013 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

I'm a bad daughter who forgot to get my mum a birthday present for her birthday tomorrow - and we're meeting for a birthday dinner.

Does anyone have any idea of any shops in south Dublin which are open on Easter Sunday? I know restaurants will be open but I really don't want to get her a restaurant voucher so I need some other ideas - even a pharmacy or a book shop??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Hi

Tesco in Dundrum Shopping Centre will be open and they do lots of non-food items like books and make-up that might eb suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭IMightKnow

Boots open Easter Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I find ticket master great for last minute shopping, find a show and buy her tickets them print off receipt

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Thanks for the suggestions. I know that Dundrum and Nutgrove are completely closed. The Square doesn't have opening hours for Easter Sunday up on its website yet. Ticketmaster is a great suggestion - just hope I can afford something there!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Xtravision will be open at 12pm today in most places.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

The wife told me the square is fully closed today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I think Carrickmines is open today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Buy her a dinner voucher on mydealpage.ie. I did that for my mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

highly1111 wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions. I know that Dundrum and Nutgrove are completely closed. The Square doesn't have opening hours for Easter Sunday up on its website yet. Ticketmaster is a great suggestion - just hope I can afford something there!

I hope you got sorted but you were wrong. Tesco in Dundrum Town Center was open today, the website made this clear and a big sign outside on the roundabout entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Xtravision will be open at 12pm today in most places.

A voucher for Xtravision! That would go down well, why not buy her a HMV voucher instead, there might be a few for sale on donedeal and I'm sure you'd get a good discount!

• Advertisement
Advertisement