Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free time in college?

Options
  • 31-03-2013 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I was doing a bit of research on college and wanted to find out how much free time you would have. I could only find references to America and it seemed you need to study a lot there, 2 hours for every 1 hour in class! :O
    I am wondering is this the same in Ireland or is study not as time consuming? I'm planning on doing an arts degree by the way

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Study is time consuming around exam time, but that's it really. You'll be busy with assignments and things throughout the year, but if you manage your time and don't leave things until the last minute you'll have plenty of free time. No one actually goes home and does 2hours study for each class they had that day! If you pay attention in classes and do your assignments, you'll only have a moderate amount of study to do come exam time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MadScone08

Thanks, that's great help. :)

Advertisement