Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

table and chair

Options
  • 31-03-2013 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭

potty training 2 1/2 year old at moment. its going fairly well:) meal times are tricky now though. dont really want to keep him strapped into high chair or the booster seat at kitchen table.
    we have a plastic seat and chair from smyths in his playroom.
    Has anyone come across anything a little more comfortable ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Ikea have some lovely tables and chairs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

My 2 year old has been sitting at the table on a regular chair since about 20 months, would this be an option for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lola92 wrote: »
    My 2 year old has been sitting at the table on a regular chair since about 20 months, would this be an option for you?

In the kitchen yes. It's probably the way we will go I suppose. Would have been nice to get something for morning time in the sitting room

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

km79 wrote: »
    In the kitchen yes. It's probably the way we will go I suppose. Would have been nice to get something for morning time in the sitting room

Oh yes, I see what you mean. We have a toddler sized 'giraffe' chair that I picked up in smyths for about €10/15. It is the perfect size for under our coffee table for her to draw, do play dough etc. They had it in other animals too.

They do have some nice kids chairs in IKEA, as mentioned above, if it isn't too far for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Ikea have some lovely tables and chairs

We got some of the Mammut range there and they're great, pretty solid as I often sit on the chair too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement