Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help about connect tablet with brojector via bluetooth

Options
  • 31-03-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

How can i connect tablet with projector via bluetooth?????
    my projector is benq ms517 mini usb
    My tablet is toshiba at300se

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

It's not possible. Bluetooth isn't fast enough for streaming video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

You'll need a tablet with HDMI out, if you want to connect it to this projector.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

or an ipad with an apple tv and wifi connection with hdmi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Saas

Torqay wrote: »
    You'll need a tablet with HDMI out, if you want to connect it to this projector.

Mr Torqay

I know that

But i want connect by bluetooth without hdmi

Can i do that?

Thanx 4 all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Saas wrote: »
    But i want connect by bluetooth without hdmi

Can i do that?

No!

Audio? Maybe over a short distance. Video? Not a snowball's chance in hell. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Saas

Torqay wrote: »
    No!

Audio? Maybe over a short distance. Video? Not a snowball's chance in hell. ;)

What about ppt???

Saas wrote: »
    What about ppt???

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

There is a number of application which allow you to display your tablet screen on a pc over wifi, and by connecting the pc to the projector you can get your tablet screen to the projector, reflector for the iPad, there is some for android systems.

Splashtop is one such app but I would fail to see the advantage or the practical use of lugging a laptop/PC and a projector around just so you can run a presentation off your tablet. A usb key would be more practical I would have thought.

A lot of the time there may be a pc already connected to the projector and using the tablet can give you the freedom to move through the a group and even can allow group participation.

• Advertisement

I would have thought a wireless mouse would have been cheaper/handier but I take your point.

cookie1977 wrote: »
    I would have thought a wireless mouse would have been cheaper/handier but I take your point.

I tried the wireless mouse but found it too difficult to control, you can get wireless presenters which are better and just cost a bit more

Advertisement