Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerosene delivery today

• 31-03-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of someone who would deliver today?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭TheBody

Anyone know of someone who would deliver today?

If you can't find somebody to do a delivery, maybe you could get one of those 25L drums of oil in your local filling station to get you over the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Do you know who sells them, in the container and all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭TheBody

Do you know who sells them, in the container and all?

I'm not from Limerick but nearly all the filling stations in my area sell oil in the drum. It's more expensive than a bulk delivery but it'd keep you going. I bet if you tried your local texaco or topaz they would have it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Poss try bennetts in roxboro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Centra in raheen used to do the 25l drums from what i remember. You could give them a ring maybe?

• Advertisement

Centra in raheen used to do the 25l drums from what i remember. You could give them a ring maybe?

Wll do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Did you have any luck yesterday?

No. Bennett's was 1.05 a litre plus 6e for the container so we just lit the fire and will put in an order tomorrow

Advertisement