Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magaluf 2013 Working Holiday [Partner Needed]

Options
  • 31-03-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi People,

I am flying out to work in Magaluf Preferably in May.

Are there any people on here who will be flying out around the same time as me?

Also, are their any people who have previously work out in Magaluf who are willing to post advice on past experience of working out in Magaluf?

I am on here trying to make contacts with people who are planning on flying over to Magaluf for the 2013 summer season.

I would like to hear from people who are going in 2013.

I would also like to arrange to go with 1 or 2 people before going to there to arrange accommodation etc.

Message Me!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 johnjames92

Heading out at the start of May! Cannot wait it will be unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ricardoo

Hope to see you there mate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 deniseosull89

May 22nd from cork via Aer Lingus :D

Oh you will! Its a small place and we'll all get to know each other pretty quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ricardoo

Hope to see ye there :D going to be madness I'm heading over on the 11th of may with 2 other lads from galway ^^

• Advertisement

Deadly man see ya put there

Advertisement