Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lamp

• 31-03-2013 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Looking for a ucaller or wildhunter lamp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭cz527

lb1981 wrote: »
    N11 outdoor shop has hid ones fairly cheap

I have a 170 wild hunter lamp and batter pack for sale pm ur number if ur interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭wildcatares22

have a wildhunter 140 with red lens, battery, charger and carrybag with strap for battery if your interested. only used twice. battery has been stored in cupboard. i discharged it about 6 weeks ago and gave full recharge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

cz527 wrote: »
    I have a 170 wild hunter lamp and batter pack for sale pm ur number if ur interested
    have a wildhunter 140 with red lens, battery, charger and carrybag with strap for battery if your interested. only used twice. battery has been stored in cupboard. i discharged it about 6 weeks ago and gave full recharge.

pm'd thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

snipe02 wrote: »
    pm'd thanks

sold thanks wildcatares22 please close thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement