Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is o'learys pharmacy in homes st Dublin still there

Options
  • 31-03-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering is anybody knows if o'learys pharmacy in Thomas st Dublin is still there. I heard they are very good. I don't want to go all they way outbthereband find they are not there anymore

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

There's O'Reilly's and Foley's on Thomas Street, but I don't know of any O'Leary's.
    O'Reilly's make a lot of their own stuff, and looks very old school from the outside, if that's the one you're thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aidan98

It's no longer there Shelley it's a pizza take away now. Used to be my dads pharmacy only drove by it yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bbmacjc

It is still there. It moved next door in 2005. It's had a few names over the years (Mushatts, O'Leary's, Foley's and now the Thomas St pharmacy).

Advertisement